Tani USA Underwear Review:
My Thoughts After Weeks of Wear
That’s the case with me anyway.
As a man on the wrong side of 30, my current interest in things like lighting quality and thread count, would seriously confuse my already confused 20-year-old self.
Another is my relatively newfound interest in comfortable men’s underwear.
Don’t get me wrong. Since graduating from college I’ve (generally) always opted for quality. But I paid little attention to comfort, or just assumed paying above a certain amount would guarantee a fairly consistent level of comfort.
Boy, was I wrong.
You see, it’s this quest which has led me to recently give Tani usa underwear a try. And let me be clear. This is a premium men’s underwear brand and they’re certainly not cheap. But their garments have really impressed me. They make the most comfortable boxer briefs I've ever tried.
Who is Tani USA?
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Tani USA describe themselves as a premium men’s underwear brand who makes most comfortable boxer briefs, best boxer briefs for men and best men’s undershirts.
The brand has since carved out a niche in the premium men’s underwear industry. Their main point of difference is in their use of new and innovative modal fabric and micro modal.
And I can testify to this. The underwear feels different to anything I’ve tried on before. Put simply, it’s softer and more luxurious against the skin. Both to actively touch and to passively feel.
Check out their official “About” page here for a breakdown of some of the unique fabric technologies they’re using.
Which products did I try?
I tried them all for a few weeks. My reviews for each are below.
TANI UNDERWEAR REVIEW
SilkCut Printed Boxer Brief Underwear Review
Tani describes the SilkCuts to be their “best men’s boxer briefs”. They’re the only briefs I’ve tried from the brand, so this claim is difficult for me to judge. But they do feel great.
The briefs are available in a selection of tasteful geometric prints and patterns, all of which I wouldn’t feel bad about wearing if my Grandmother bought them for me for Christmas.
- 94% European knitted Micro Modal® AIR fabric (claimed to be thinner, finer and more durable than silk) / 6% Elastane best underwear to wear men’s modal trunks. micromodal underwear
- Naturally wicking fabric which is naturally made and biodegradable.
- Premium men’s underwear most comfortable boxer briefs
- Form-fitting with no noticed reduction of elasticity after weeks of wear.
- Extremely comfortable both to wear and to touch.
- Durable, with no noticeable change to the fabric after several washes.
- At $45 per pair these are not cheap.
- Only six colors available, but they’re all nice to look at.
Breeze Laid Back Linen Lounge Shorts
So, you know how you always find yourself rifling through your clothes desperately looking for your favorite ‘lazing around the house’ shorts?
Well, these have quickly become mine. Yep, 2009 yellow gym shorts, you’ve been benched.
Tani’s lounge shorts are so lightweight you hardly feel like you’re wearing anything at all. And while my girlfriend may protest, that’s just the way I like to feel in the comfort of my own home.
- 100% Linen Yarn Dye (Grey in color).
- String tied with side pockets.
- Super lightweight and breezy.
- Moisture absorbent (these are definitely going into my backpack for my next pool party).
- They’re so comfortable, they’ll quickly become your go-to for around-the-house-wear.
FreeForm Cotton Tank
The final Tani piece I’ve been rocking lately is the FreeForm Cotton Tank. And when I say rocking, I mean around the house.
You see, I’m not much of an undershirt guy. But if I was, I’d be looking for something breathable, lightweight, and comfortable.
And much like the other Tani offerings I’ve tried, their tank certainly fits that bill.
- 86% Extra Long Staple Cotton (Sea Islands) / 14% Elastane. best men’s undershirts
- No hem or binding and crafted specifically to not unravel or roll. men’s undershirt review
- Extremely form fitting with the fabric not losing shape after four to five wears and as many washes. best tank undershirt
- Highly luxurious feel to the fabric.
Best men’s tank top undershirt
- Again on price, at $55 this won’t be the cheapest tank in your closet.
- When I wore it as an undershirt, I could very faintly see the lining under a dark business shirt, but I was looking intently—you’d have to know the undershirt was there to notice.
I’m a pretty big believer that you don’t really know you could use any quality product in your life until you try it. These are the best undershirts, mens undershirts I've ever tried. Super premium mens underwear. Best mens boxer briefs.
When it comes to quality underwear, yes, it’s going to cost you to get through the gate. But I don’t think you’ll regret it in the long run.
The big difference with Tani is simply that they feel different. They’re clearly durable which gives me confidence that they’ll last longer than other ‘premium men’s underwear’ brands, many of which have become holey just as fast as any cheaper pair I’ve owned. Best men’s underwear most comfortable underwear.
And they feel incredibly comfortable. Especially the briefs and shorts.
And if ‘the boys’ are happy, I’m usually pretty happy too (did you really think there wouldn’t be one crotch joke in the review?).
Give Tani a try for yourself and let us know how you like ’em.
Read full article here