How to Fold Men’s Underwear
If organization is your goal, it’s important that you’re folding your underwear neatly, so they can be stacked or lined up. Boxers and briefs can be some of the most challenging styles to fold, but we have the perfect step-by-step guide on folding for optimal organization.
- Lay your boxers face up on a flat surface. The waistband should be facing away from you, and you should smooth out wrinkles at this point.
- Fold the pair in half. Grab one side of your boxers, and align the seam with the seam on the opposite leg.
- Fold in half again. In the same fashion as the last step, take one side of the underwear, and fold it over to the opposite side. Your waistband should still be facing away from you.
- Fold from bottom to top. With your waistband at the top, grab the bottom of your boxers, folding up in equal sections until you reach the waistband. If you want your boxers organized in small squares, fold twice. If small rectangles are more your speed, fold only once.
- Put your boxers away. Whether you opt to fold your boxers in squares or rectangles, this will make drawer organization a breeze, and find specific pairs easy!
- Lay your briefs face up on a flat surface. You can also hold them face up, but your folds may be less tight.
- Fold the sides into the middle. It doesn’t matter whether you start with the left or the right side, as long as the first fold is to the middle, and the second fold overlaps the first.
- Fold the crotch of the briefs up to the waistband. If you want to keep your briefs securely folded, you can roll the waistband down over the crotch area after this fold.
- Put your briefs away. Folding them this way makes organization easy and effective, and the extra time spent folding will pay off!
Keep Things Current
It’s important to revisit your drawer organization often. Not only does reorganization make finding the exact pair you want easier, but it’s also a great opportunity to get rid of old underwear and make room for a few new pairs.
drawer, everyday underwear, fashion, healthy lifestyle, men, boxer briefs